Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My number has not been transfered

Hi there I have had a new phone with a new chip I have alwasy been an 02 customer so thought it would be simple to keep my new number, and the new phone did work straight away until this morning where my network was no longer available and I can only...

Swilkins by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch/ direct debit

Want to get an Apple Watch, and I can’t do this without a direct debit. I would like to set up a direct debit for the 24th of each month

Ellie25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ Extra

Ok so I just signed up to a new contract and activated my Disney+ 6 months free which all worked fine. The problem I'm having is when I go back to MyO2 page it is still telling me that I need to activate the Disney+ extra. I've clicked through that l...

Resolved! Bolt on

My bolt on has not been rolled over. What do I do

Lulu2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving O2 Whilst still in contract

Hi, I am looking at leaving O2 and going back to my previous provider (EE) as the reception is appalling and I drive all over the country and to say it is patchy would be an understatment. Even when I have full 4G signal the download speeds are disma...

ghughes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ free extra

A little help please. When i joined o2 i had the free Disney+ extra for 6 months which ends next month. About a month ago i upgraded my phone and got a free extra and i asked the staff in store if i could have the Disney extra again and got told yes ...

Macc2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 paying off contract

Today I got a call from someone claiming to be with O2 and offering to pay off my remaining contract due to the separation with Carphone warehouse. I hung up because it sounded too good to be true but I just wanted to check that it was a scam. Anyone...

Methac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone device plan

Why do I get charged a tariff charge and a device plan charge when if I was with EE I could get a lot more for my money and not pay a device price? And it would work out almost half the price

Ybird by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

I’d like to cancel my Disney subscription please

Holly4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos