Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Network coverage

Hi over the past couple of days I’ve had no network coverage at all,I’ve turned device on and off and plane mode but still nothing!any idea please?

Da1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discount

Hi I work for a company called one stop stores. Dose this entitle me to any discount on my account as one of my work colleagues told me she got discount on her account.

liamreid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling Contract

Hi there, I've decided to cancel my contract with o2 and wish to return my phone and receive a full refund. I received the phone yesterday (refurbished iPhone 11 Pro). I took out the phone, put in the new sim card, and tried to turn the phone on. Not...

Ralph1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Screen pop up messages

I have a Galaxy S10+. Only owned it for a few months but every time the phone puts up a message on screen, such as "1 email deleted", this message will not disapear unless you re-set the phone. Is the phone faulty, what can be done to fix this very a...

cjf2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Click and collect an order

Two days I ordered a pay monthly phone I’m a new customer and I went in store to collect it cuz on the download receipt it said I could go collect it at such date but I got there they said it hasn’t arrived and I would get a text I’ve also saw that I...

Leah4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade found through third party

I have a current contract with O2 and I am eligible for an upgrade from today, I have found a deal with O2 but through a third party. If I order the phone I've found through the third party, what do I need to do with regards to keeping my number? As ...

Amadeusf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Consolidated bill

Hi there,I need to provide one consolidated bill for my employer (they pay), that shows the combined cost of device and airtime plan.I see an answer to a similar question but it doesn’t address this. Hope someone can help!Thanks.

Text messages

How can I verify the text below, I am unable to get hold of O2O2:We were unable to process your latest payment. In order to avoid fees, please update your information via: [link removed for safety]Phone number used +44 7983 140477ANDO2:We were unable...

Loa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

Hi, i lost my phone in August sometime and has only just realised I have insurance with my bank. Am I still able to go ahead with it even tho it’s been a few months. Also can I have another sim card sent out to me please.

Changing for lower plan

Hi I have a pay monthly 18months plan and it is gonna finish in 2 months and since I am moving next month for a year or two to Dubai I want to change my plan to a minimum but I cant see that option. Obviously I am gonna have there different operator ...