Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

🚀£20 Voucher Reward With The Priority Beta App Testing Adventure🚀

Hey everyone! Exciting news! We're on the lookout for enthusiastic Virgin Media O2 customers to be part of our Beta testing group for the Priority app. The goal is to help us find any issues and continue to improve our app’s performance. What's in it...

Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Subscriptions

My son has used my phone for a xbox subscription connected to his email, but with my phone. I need this cancelled, but cant get get access to his email address to do it tht way

Xbox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual Voicemail has disappeared

My Visual Voicemail on iPhone has strangely disappeared since I updated my tariff. It now says 'Call voicemail' and all my recorded messages have disappeared. How do I get it back?

Shaolin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment not taken

My device plan payment was not taken today for 28th June and have defaulted. Dd has been set up and payments taken previously

Pwilc1967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung A90 - logging in after re-starting device

Hi, I've received the above phone today.Initially, when setting up the phone I chose the fingerprint option to access my details.This worked fine to start with then I needed to update the phone. When this was completed, it asked me to input the 4 dig...

Sus-n54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online order

I upgraded online understanding it was next working day delivery if you ordered before midnight. I ordered on friday, it's now tuesday and no sign of my phone. Has anyone else experienced this?

Stevieb72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Mobile Data

Hi - just switched to O2 from another provider. Have an iPhone X and Apple Watch 5 from previous provider. When trying to set up mobile data on iWatch app I can’t log-in to O2 when taken to log-in screen. It tells me that my log-in details are incorr...

Pierou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

charged for 2 extra sim cards

i ordered 2 sims a £15 and £10 but they sent 2 more i rang and cancelled them straight away but they have take 2 x extra £15 out and i cannot find an email address to contact anyone

Resolved! Spending cap

I want to change my spending cap plz

Carcar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retrieving recent phone call history- urgent!

Hi Can I retrieve my recent phone call history?I can go back to Wednesday 24/06/20, however I need to go back to Monday 22/06/20.How do I do this?This is urgent.Thanks Jackie

Jackie3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linked accounts

I switched from ee to o2 last year pay monthly. My husband has been pay monthly with o2 for a while. I want us to link accounts so that we can start adding phones / tablets for our children and all be on one bill. Is that possible?

JPa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos