Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Extras

My son signed up to a pay monthly game. Does anyone know how I cancel it please

Kelly1981 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Double payment

I’m sorry if this is a long one but last month I lost my job due to Covid but I had managed to secure another one but due to not being paid I contacted O2 to let them know that I wasn’t able to pay last month which was okay and I was told that I woul...

ZJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Struggling to pay

Martin8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I've just got an upgrade and I need to change it to home delivery if possible

Steve33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I can’t get in contact with o2 as my phone is disconnected, I can pay my bill tommorow but they have said they will disconnect my device shortly unless I contact them, I’ve tried live chat but not working. Can I request a call at all?

Anon4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent Default Settlement

I have a default on my record from 4-5 years ago with o2. The debt is currently unsatisfied and is holding up my mortgage application; the lender has said they will approve the lending on the property if i settle the debt and obtain a transunion repo...

Wolfie_02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

email

Connecting up to virgin.net email account

NollaigO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling SIM-only contracts without any account information

Bit of a weird one... We have sereval Pay Monthly SIM-only contracts we need to cancel but we don't have the physical SIMS or know the mobile numbers, email address' or security answers associated with any of them. The only information I have is the ...

jcabg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching networks while still paying for device

Hi all, Am I able to switch to a different network while still paying off the device monthly with O2 please? Or do I have to pony up the remaining difference before I can switch? Thanks!

Triptych by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos