Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Contract ending

My contract ends next month and I want to upgrade and stay with O2.. The best O2 deals however are with 3rd parties. How would I get my number ported across if im already a customer ?

keeping number

Just come back to o2 from giffgaff. How long does it take for my existing number to change to o2, set about this at 6pm Tuesday

GODDERS26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my billing address

I need to change my billing address as I have moved home 

Alex35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff change

If I was to change my tariff for a less expensive one would I lose o2 switch up.

Resolved! O2 Travel Inclusive Zone

My bill says that the O2 Travel Inclusive ZoneExpires at the end of 07 Dec '23is this correct? I thought it was a permanent feature of this plan?

Mels0007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SB7 mobile charges

My bill has doubled in price due to random charges from SB7 Mobile, under reference health. Any ideas? No idea what these charges/scams are about.TIA

AB78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 72 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer number to new SIM

I found some deals online, that are much better value than the tariff that I am currently on (which I can't see on the O2 website).If I order a SIM for one of those deals, can I transfer my existing number to the new SIM when it arrives?

Faulty device replacement, really disappointed

purchased a device from A2 in my preferred color and took good care of it. However, after only six months of use, it unexpectedly stopped charging. I sent it in for repair, and their response was that the device couldn't be fixed. Instead, they are s...

SA12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos