Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

How do I get a replacement SIM?

I am extremely frustrated by O2 and think the easiest way to resolve this it to switch to Vodafone. I have (what I think) is a very simple request: I need a Nano SIM for my new Iphone11. My current iPhone6 SIM is too big and there is no cut out for t...

My surname has been misspelt

My surname on my account has been misspelt, what do I have to do to correct the spelling

barthez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel O2 contract due to lack of signal without phoning up

HiI need to cancel my contract as I have no signal in the house or village where I live, despite the website saying there's good signal on my postcode.I've tried changing to 3&4G but still no signal and my phone works in other locations.Does anyone k...

Megasaur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First Bill

I received my SIM this morning and i have downloaded the app all seems to be working fine however i am a little confused by the info - Your Bill arrives in 29 days on October 25 Last airtime bill - bill period up to 26 September payment due 10 Octobe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

84222 scam

Have been defrauded out of £50 (spending cap) for texts I received from 84222 I did not sign up to anything or call that number

Resolved! Payments

Hi, my contract ran out in July.. someone got in touch and offered me a 3 month deal of paying £20 untill the new iPhone 12 came out .. approx 3 months..I accepted this deal. however after just checking my payments I have not been paying £20.. can yo...

1996 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change my number

I tried ringing o2 to change my number and phone keeps getting hung up

Gemma12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card

I have new phone and new sim card what do I do to activate sim card please

Charl2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hy my name is Vlad-Teodor Movileanu and i have the sim whit your company on contract can you let me know when can i make the upgrade for the phone please!Thanks

My number has not been transfered

Hi there I have had a new phone with a new chip I have alwasy been an 02 customer so thought it would be simple to keep my new number, and the new phone did work straight away until this morning where my network was no longer available and I can only...

Swilkins by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos