Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lost phone

I have lost my phone. I called customer services and I keep being cut off after waiting about 5 minutes. What should I do?

Pamela1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

roll over

hi, I have an agreement with 02 to have my £13 fee rolled over to next payment date, however I am unable to use data or make calls, can anyone help?

deedee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone number transfer

Just moved from plusnet to o2 ( who have the PAC code ). When does the number get transferred or is there something I need to do online. ?

Mike25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 12 SIM

Hi Do I need to get a new SIm for the iPhone 12? It takes Nano and E sim (dual)I have Iphone 8 with O2 nano sim in itLouise

LMU by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iodine

Hi when will I receive my hand set

Jidune by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam call?

I received a call from 0800 066 4121 claiming to be O2 and to give me 40% off my airtime bill - they did send a code through to my phone which did come through under 02 but I wasnt sure if it was a scam so I hung up - they then called again three mor...

NC3398 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to contact O2

O2 is very wrong! I've been trying to get a hold of O2 for two months! No response! And you're trying to cut off my phone! Fraudsters!

Resolved! Amazon Vouchers for referral

Back in March/April O2 were promoting an offer where if you referred a friend who took out a contract with them both you and the friend woudl receive £25 Amazon vouchers. I contacted 02 in July who said the vouchers would be forthcoming but nothing h...

MrsCole by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Please can you clarify what bill I need to pay as I have had a text messaged this morning saying I have an outstanding bill.

Advice Needed - Default

Hello,I need some help, is possible.I previously wrote about a DV relationship i was in on this forum and spoke to a lovely lady. I recieved advice from this community forum and contacted credit referrals.However, after explaining my situation, credi...

RachelJM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos