Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrades and credit checks

Hi all, I have a few contracts with o2 and been with them for years. My credit score has recently dropped and I even got declined with o2 for an extra device - I've never had any issues or missed payments with o2. But, I've heard that credit checks a...

rendez2k by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do cancel

I ordered a phone twice by accident and need to cancel one any ideas

Trina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call log

Just wondering are 02 able to track your phone log to a certain number?

Es4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Matching the phone number to bank statement GED reference

Hi,I have 4x 02 mobile phones paid by one Bank account. There are 2x GED references on my Bank Statement for each phone, ie. 8x entries on Bank Statement.Does anyone know how to identify the GED numbers on my Bank statement for each mobile phone?Than...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam message

Has anybody else had a scam text message saying 02 were unable to process my latest payment. In order to avoid fees, please update your information via https:// 02.uk.5gbill.com/?02 -2They gave mobile no. 07961920388I obviously never replied but some...

Kingsmere by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

I updated sim via telephone call I received yesterday from o2 and now I have had no service for over 12 hours. I have tried all the usual things. Ie turning off and on. I can’t ring 02 because of this and I need to sort out ASAP. Need my phone for wo...

Kerry2353 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent Replacement SIM

I urgently need a replacement SIM to be posted to me. I am currently outside of the UK. I am in Australia and likely to be here for at least 12 months before returning to the UK. Travel restrictions would make it impossible to get back to Australia i...

Rinkidink by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E sim swap

Without suggesting that customer service can do that for me..Does anyone know if O2 support the Apple function to swip a data plan from phone to phone during an upgrade?I have a 2nd esim Qr code already if required

Huwflet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paper bill

I need paper bill for the month of September please how can I get one sent out to me?

D00gal06 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos