Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Signal getting bad

My signal is getting bad had O2 for about 6-7 months now I have a huawei p30 pro was really happy with O2 until I realised my signal is getting bad I miss calls and texts data goes on and off and it witches from no service to service all day long I'v...

List of calls

Hi everyone, just want to know if anyone knows how to request your bill which shows a statement of all calls made ?

Kaykay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying upfront cost with card registered to different address

Can anyone confirm that it's okay to pay the upfront cost at upgrade with a card registered to a different address to my contract (eg a family member's?) if I enter their address with the card details?

JJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone tariff

Can anyone help?My phone tariff is £24 higher than it should be. I’ve tried to contact o2 via phone and online but no joy.Not sure how to resolve this, when I can’t even speak to them but I’m sure they would be calling me if I didn’t pay - what shall...

T2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Extra from O2

Hi, For a while now i can't connect to Wifi extra from O2 on the underground stations. It's saying - not able to connect. I have the same phone and before i had no issue. Thank you very much in advance.

Juliet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading from I phone 7 to 11

HiI'm upgrading my daughters iphone7 to iPhone 11 as a surprise for Xmas.do I just swap sims from one to the other or do i get a new SIM with the new phone? Many thanks

Joanna1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cyprus

Here I am in Cyprus on holiday from the UK with 'no signal' on all of the available networks, and automatic. Been like this for five days ever since i came out here. Any ideas please?? Peter

Resolved! Sharing Data

I have set up a data sharer plan with my account for my daughters new phone.As far as I can see it is set up. How do I actually share my data now? I know on EE you gift the data. Does she just automatically start using my data once her's has run out?...

Sam46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving to Ireland

I need to upgrade my iPhone, I’ve been out of contract for 8 months and the battery is terrible! I might be moving to Ireland if I can secure work in the next 6 months. Should I wait to get a mobile phone contract in Ireland or is there a way to keep...

COsborn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos