Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 recycle

Hi I recycled my phone and had an email today saying my bill credit is on the way! Is this into my bank account and how long am I expected to wait for money off old phone ?

Deb7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dodgy Text

Hi, Has anyone else had a text message stating that O2 were unable to process your latest payment..... Has come from a mobile number - I know it's a scam but can't see how I can report it? Thanks

JAB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it scam?

Hi.I received a text from ‭+44 7961 543345‬ number saying it’s O2.Is it true or it’s another scam?

Kolo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting number from talktalk to o2

Hi, I’ve purchased a pay monthly sim which arrived today. At time of purchase I requested my number to ported over and I provided my pac number.What do I do now? How do I get my old number on my new sim?

Jjk1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number

How do i keep my old number to my new sim card

Annie11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap 5G

Hey, i am switching to the iPhone 12 Pro on Friday and i have just recieved my 5G sim from O2. I currently have an iPhone 11 Pro and i was wondering if i could switch sims now and use the 5G sim in my iPhone 11? I know the 5G wont work but will it st...

Nathan4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

More than one contract in my name?

I have seen a cheap deal on a new phone on the internet still with O2 that is cheaper than any of my upgrade options. Can I start this new contract with the intention to cancel my current contract tract when it expires in a couple of months. Pro’s an...

Ellidsco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay off device plan

Hi everyone, I'm looking to pay off my device plan and then not upgrade. Does anyone know how it works one the plan is paid off - do I have to look for a new pay monthly contract?

Beck1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No way of contacting O2 for help?

So are O2 fobbing everyone off to use this forum for all help? The contact page has no contact details whatever, not even an email address. Live Chat appears for about half a second a day, if you're lucky. The help content is very extensive but if yo...

jimness by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to open a chat window?

It takes half an hour to get O2 to answer the phone, so how can I open a chat window online? (It comes up randomly, but never when you want it.)

Ray_M by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos