Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change to SIM only deal

I am able to upgrade early but I’d like to change to sim only instead. Is this possible?

Sez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

How long does it take for my number to transfer from Vodafone to 02 its been 2 days so far working days that is

John19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

free gift

how do you claim your free gift as a new customer

yoda1237 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

I started my contact last month but didn’t choose insurance but now I really want it just to be safe is there any way in getting it now?

Cieran072 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing from O2 Refresh to Sim Only

Hello. I have had a look but couldn't see anything. Sorry if I have missed a previous query like this. I am currently out of contract on a rolling pay monthly deal. I am getting an iPhone 12 independently and want to switch to a Sim only deal. Someth...

Yiggy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tariff

I have currently pay monthly contract. I am awaiting to release new Iphone 12 but I want to change my current monthly to Sim only...I want to know if I am on Sim whether I can upgrade when iphone 12 release? Or I have to sign new contract?

Shyam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone ..

Hi Im just about to upgrade my phone, Samsung S8 to Samsung S10 Ultra, what do I have to do to keep my number ? Thanks

Charly777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of tarrif

I am currently out of contract and am looking for a better offer.can i access the £10 per month 12GB Unlimited text and calls but keep my existing number.

Resolved! text message

I have just received a text message apparently from O2 "We couldn't process your latest bill' to avoid extra charges please visit: [link removed] I believe this is a scam and have changed my password to my account. Please confirm your thoughts.

NickG1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos