Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Payment

Please can you clarify what bill I need to pay as I have had a text messaged this morning saying I have an outstanding bill.

Advice Needed - Default

Hello,I need some help, is possible.I previously wrote about a DV relationship i was in on this forum and spoke to a lovely lady. I recieved advice from this community forum and contacted credit referrals.However, after explaining my situation, credi...

RachelJM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi from 2 months i have been charging extra money i don't know what it is. last month £ 5 and this £ 15 is it possible to block it ???

Weronika1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone

I have an iPhone XR on contract and the screen is smashed. It’s got a few black spots covering the screen and little lines running through it like it’s bleeding colours. I’m unsure if I have insurance on this phone

Tia220998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data not working for months

For months my data has not been working.What O2 services have asked me to do and I’ve done: I have restarted the phone, restarted the network settings, vOLTE 4G is on, WiFi calling is on, data is on, mobile roaming is on, the tariff has been renewed ...

Sabah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

Apologies if I’ve missed something obvious in the forum or O2 website but as a potential new customer I can’t see an answer.I want to join O2 and buy a cellular Apple Watch (I have an unlocked compatible iPhone and will probably buy the watch direct ...

TheBigUn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Recycle in store

Can you still do an upgrade in store and use o2 recycle so your handset is handed in to cover the outstanding balance on your current contract. I have done this in the past but a friend told me they don’t do it anymore and you have to send it away an...

Biggitch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number change

How do I go about changing my mobile number

My2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NECTAR

does anyone know how to collect nectar points on o2 pay monthly plans?

nectar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying bill

My wife has been cut off due to not paying bill due to losing her job because of coronavirus she has rung 4 different number she gets a im sorry we aren't able to connect your account and she's tried going online and that keeps crashing please can so...

Sophie13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos