Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wrong Delivery Address

So, bought a phone this afternoon from 02, and DPD texted me a few hours later telling me that it's going to be delivered tomorrow. Great - but to an address 02 gave them, which is 100 miles away and I haven't lived there for years. 02 has my current...

O2 blocking texts from my Greek bank

Is anyone else having this problem. I am trying to do some banking at my Piraeus Bank and they send texts to complet the transactions. My texts are getting blocked by O2. Has anyone else experienced this. Does anyone know if other networks are the sa...

Ruth1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Samsung J4 + Text Message Problem

I have a Samsung J4 +, every few weeks it stops receiving text messages, the only way around this is to come of the network, manually search for new provider, register on network, then change back to automatically connect, text will then come floodin...

Paul-H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I order additional sims for O2 Sim Only Unlimited Tariff?

Hi, How can I order additional SIMS to share the data? I have a smart watch and a tablet I would like to share the number and data with but could not find out how to order additional sims and bind them to my contract. Thanks

spamalam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost phone

I have lost my phone. I called customer services and I keep being cut off after waiting about 5 minutes. What should I do?

Pamela1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

roll over

hi, I have an agreement with 02 to have my £13 fee rolled over to next payment date, however I am unable to use data or make calls, can anyone help?

deedee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone number transfer

Just moved from plusnet to o2 ( who have the PAC code ). When does the number get transferred or is there something I need to do online. ?

Mike25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 12 SIM

Hi Do I need to get a new SIm for the iPhone 12? It takes Nano and E sim (dual)I have Iphone 8 with O2 nano sim in itLouise

LMU by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iodine

Hi when will I receive my hand set

Jidune by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam call?

I received a call from 0800 066 4121 claiming to be O2 and to give me 40% off my airtime bill - they did send a code through to my phone which did come through under 02 but I wasnt sure if it was a scam so I hung up - they then called again three mor...

NC3398 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos