Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Hi I would like to cancel my contract as it’s now up for renewal. Please let me know what you need from me

Mg2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Air pods

Hi can I poleaxe add some air pods to my o2 account please with a wireless charging case

Lewis6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleting photos from my samsung

When I connect my phone to my laptop it tries to download recent photos and shows ones that I have already deleted off my phone but which re-appear on my laptop. Where are these photos hiding on my phone ?

DR2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Air Time Billed but O2 has failed to apply the payment

I am not happy with O2. i have paid my air time bill and my device bill. The device bill updated automatically but the air time bill payment failed to apply to my bill. They have disconnected me and there is no way to contact them. The website has no...

Resolved! Phone bill

I’d like to know if I could get money off my bill, other than changing the data I get or texts ect, Currently no really able to pay it and have to borrow any help with be great

Resolved! sim card replacement

I lost my Sim on a plane last December and at the same time moved house. I live part year overseas and with Covd haven't been able to get back to UK as yet to go to an O2 store (required) to change my address..you cant do it on line wihout a sim card...

AWLF13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Galaxy A21s suddenly stopped working for no apparent reason

My mobile suddenly stopped working today sometime between arriving at work and retreiving it from locker at lunchtime... No apparent cause whatsoever. Anyone else experienced anything similar and how was it dealt with? Or can anyone offer any advice?

Resolved! Pac

Am I able to take my number to another network but keep my o2 contract on a new number?

Zana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor network coverage

hi for a few months know I'm having trouble were my calls are dropping or not connecting I have spoken to my local o2 shop and they have told me they have been having the same trouble for the last 6 months with it in are aeria. I am getting to the po...

Auto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extras

Hi how do you unsubscribe from Disney through o2 so the know you have thanks