Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Switching number from EE to O2, not happened

Im new to O2 and have gone through the switching number process on O2 site providing information asked for including the PAC code given to me by EE. Nothing has happened. How can I make this change so my old EE contract cancels and my o2 contract has...

PWeath by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exchange in cooling off period

Hiya. I booked a return for my cooling off period but just saw on the website it says an exchange is possible. I don't have a spare handset for the time it takes to return the phone to getting a new one and need it for work. Do you know if you can ex...

Tormatron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Did I get a text from a scammer?

I got a text from a number 07960 379061 telling me my account was locked for security reasons when I didn't even have an account assigned to my number. It told me to go to a website called verifymyacc.com Was this a scam? What will I happen if I clic...

Kyle_H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment management

I have been trying to get help with my account on the payment management number but camt because I am struggling to pay my bill

Cj64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

live chat

hi i need to talk to someone on live chat but i cant found it in the o2 webpage

Matthew5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting O2

How do I contact O2 if my outgoing calls have been transferred but I have paid my bill??

Resolved! Live chat

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me. I’m looking to upgrade two phones on my account. I’d like to speak to someone as the handsets I’ve selected - they are cheaper elsewhere. I’d like to know if they can price match and if not, I’d like the P...

Ceejay2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting bundle phone and tariff

Hi, I've already have a tariff as a o2 costumer but I was thinking to get a new phone with the bundle with the new tariff.Is that new plan going to overwrite the one that I have currently or will I find myself in a situation where I have 2 tariffs at...

Sav_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Argh Annoyed with O2

So placed an order for a White Note 20 Ultra as no stores have it. Order placed at 5.48pm yesterday. Was given the option of Delivery before 12 for £5.99 so took that option... Now told today its not even despatched... Paid off my previous device as ...

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos