Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

PAC number

Hi when I bought the sim I also filled out a pac code request with my old number. I got my O2 sim today my old number hasn’t been moved to O2. My pac cod is HTG368683 and my number is **sensitive information removed**. Please change thank you **perso...

Ragu_b by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What Happens If ...

My mum was given a handset last Christmas, and a SIM only rolling contract; £10 a month. She's never used the phone and I doubt she ever will. What happens if she just stops paying the monthly tenner?

Resolved! phone tariifs

Both myself and my wife are on monthly tariffs"O2 Refresh Unlimited 1GB". However she is on a lower tariff than I am. How can this be and how do I get mine reduced?

tariffs1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls diverted to voice mail.

Hi, anyone can tell me why calls from bank, are automaticly diverted to a voice mail? Sim card tested on 3 phones, diversion status shows everywhere "No diverted". Phone is not ringing, just showing me "You have a new voice mail".

Piter26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

change of tariff wef 1st november 2020

my tariff/contract expires 30th october 2020. my new contract begins 1st november 2020. you have asked for details of my banking account, but you already have these for my old contract ; why do you need these again? Regards Brenda Harrop

BMH07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

I received a text message from this number - +44 7931 347009 - saying that O2 have not received payment for my recent bill despite it not being due until the 23rd Nov. I just wanted to double check that this isn’t a scam before I click the link provi...

Resolved! 5g

I’ve just bought an iPhone 12 pro max, is my current tariff 5g compatible or do I have to contact o2 to change it?

Jamie79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Close

I need close this account with this contract 

US85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos