Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New 5G SIM in 4G Phone

Hi, Would really appreciate some advice please. I have just upgraded my device and plan but kept the same O2 number. The new phone is 5G enabled but I have kept my previous 4G device. As I want to continue using my previous 4G iPhone for now, I was j...

WadeyBHA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-sim

How can I transfer my o2 e-sim from my iPhone 11 Pro Max to iPhone 12 pro max?

MiM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I missed a payment last month for both phones this is because I was told I wasn’t allowed to work so I didn’t have the full money to pay naw my phone has been cut of so I can’t fined a nother job to pay my bills

Casey18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade Question

Hi - I am upgrading to a new phone which takes 2 weeks to deliver. At what point will the tariff change and how do I activate the new phone? Want to be sure I don't lose coverage. Thank you!

WaffleD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smashed my phone

Smashed my phone up badly and have tried to call o2 off another handset to request a new one but because it’s not stolen or fraud they aren’t taking my call at the moment, how do I solve this? Thank you in advance

Pascoe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on

I bought a Bolt on last month and was told the unused data would carry over. It’s not showing in my allowance, and when I look at my bolt ons it tells me how much I bought, but not how much I have left. Any advice please? Thanks

fii7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to get help!

Has anyone ever managed to get any help at all from customer services? I have 2 phones on the same account but am only able to see details for one of them either online or on the app!! Just going round in circles on the website.... so frustrating!!!

Emma38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending imessage

Hi guys, just started using my new o2 account, sent two videos via iMessage, and have been charged £1.08pdo these messages not count against my 100gb allowance, if not, then what does, I should add that this was not made clear at the outset so I’m a ...

curlyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Employee discount

Having an issue registering for O2 open. It will only accept the Nhs.net password which is, in the process of being obsolete for NHS Scotland staff. It will not allow me to enter another Nhs email address

Employee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos