Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Using wifi for messaging

Use wifi calling for calls but does not seem to work for messaging. Any help please?

2seajays by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock premium numbers

Does anyone know how to unlock premium numbers I can’t call up certain numbers but can other numbers?

I can receive text but not send

I recently changed from pay as you go to monthly and now I cant send text. I've read that I need to change the service centre number but it doesnt give me the option to change it.

maryu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim for 12 pro max

HiThis is my first message. Sorry it’s a bit of a dumb one but here goes... if I buy the 12 pro max will my O2 sim from my iPhone 7 work ok in it and will it give me G5 whenever that starts functioning

Resolved! increasing ring time

Need to have phone ring for longer before answerphone kicks in.

2seajays by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised bill

Hello, does anyone know if it’s possible to get Backdated itemised bills?Thank you in advance

Monday by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove a returned device

I cannot find the answer to this on the website, nor can I find a customer contact email! I may be doing something wrong ... Anyway, I bought a new device about 4 months ago, didn't like it, returned it, but am still seeing it on my device list. I am...

9Austin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Change bill date

Resolved! Phone Bill

My O2 app tells me my phone bill is due on the 25th of November but I git a message from my bank telling me they tired to take it out today. I havnt got money in the bank at the moment so they obviously couldn’t take it. But why did they try and take...

Resolved! Charges after using a PAC code with a different provider

I have been charged by direct debit after ending my contract and using a new provider. How can I get this money back if possible? My contract had ended and PAC code was requested and used within the time frame.

JakeH98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos