Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Student Discount

Hi, I upgraded last week but forgot to add my student discount. I only have a TOTUM card as my institute isn’t supported by UNIDAYS. Is there a way I can add the TOTUM code?

Jez1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from Sim Only to Phone Contract

Hey, i just wanted to ask you guys a question, i am on a sim only at the moment but it says in 1 month and 30 days i will be able to upgrade to a phone contract but my question is when i upgrade to the phone contract will it be re credit checked agai...

mr_ant by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone shows 4G but no internet available

Hi, My phone shows 4G, but I am unable to do anything on the internet, this has been an ongoing issue for over a week. It seems to be occuring throughout the whole day, only occassionally working late at night/early morning (midnight -> 3am). Issue i...

Zway by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

Hi. My bill was high last month and it was suspended till payment. I have paid the bill but the phone network still hasnt returned. How do i get it to come back on or will it rectify it itself

Free headphones

Got new phone today but no headphones anyone know why it how you get them .

Iggy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC CODE

Hi Can anyone help? I have a PAC CODE from TESCO. I have a new phone from O2. I want to give my PAC CODE to o2. When I call I get cut off. I have tried all day. Is there anywhere on line I can email or give O2 the code without trying to call for the ...

GP1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos