Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! CALLS

Hi allAnyone know if I can see more recent call history. I. E last few days?I can download recent bill but only takes me up to 16th Oct. Thanks

Keeping number

I’m working in Gibraltar for approximately 12 months. I have a pay monthly account which is still in contract. Can I continue to use my o2 account and number for the 12 months or will I have to get a local sim and change numbers?

Ade38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service accounts down

rang in for the second time over past few days to report scam number only to be told again that systems are down and accounts cannot be accessed, billing seem to be working fine though as billed £5.45 for a 24 sec call to 09095560004 - this is a scam...

Jallen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-Sim

I currently have a pay montly account with an XS Max handset. Upon landing back in Europe from two months in china, I realsied that the sim in may handset is the local chinese sim card. Not my original sim. The original sim is somewhere in Shanghai. ...

benvig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving abroad and keeping UK contract

I’m moving permanently to France but want to keep my pay monthly O2 contract and phone number to keep in touch with family in the UK. Is there any problem with doing this or do I just need to change my address?

BazG66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling my contract

Hello, I was wondering how much it will be to stop my contract? I have moved to Denmark and I need to get a Danish sim

Ann5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet connection

Hi, I’m having trouble with my hotspot connection sometime it works and sometimes it doesn’t even though I have lots of internet left

20201 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos