Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data

Wanting to cancel my extra data

Annabel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New customer offer for existing

Hello, my contract comes to an end next month and I want to purchase a new contract I have seen on mobilephonesdirect.co.uk. This is a new contract and I want to check how I will retain my existing O2 number? I don't believe a PAC is required as it w...

Resolved! Unfair charges for unused my o2 line while abroad

I was away out side the EU area over the last several months. I had opened my O2 phone few times just to get numbers from the phone and to check a message was sent to me.Although I made sure that the mobile data is off and I was only using the Wi Fi ...

Sami by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unusual text from 02

Hi I've received this text message could you help me please think its a scam as all my bills are up to date(O2):We haven't received your recent bill payment, please update your details at [link removed for safety] to avoid additional feesThank you

Cancellation

Can I cancel my contact but pay the remainder of my handset in the same monthly instalments? Or do I have to pay the handset out in full if I want to cancel my contact?

Anola by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

How comes on my account if says I’m overdue?

Baylee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I called in today with data issues. They said that they have fixed it. I pay for unlimited data yet I’ve just had an email telling me that it’s been changed (without permission) to 30GB of data???? Why has this happened

Andy171 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing tariff

I keep going over my data allowance so I'm looking at upping my tariff,When I took out the contract it was an offer with Carphone Warehouse which gave my an extra 60GB data to my 30GB o2 Contract, if I up my tariff to 100GB will I loose my 60GB extra...

Blair by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Statements of older bills

How do I now get statements of my old phone bills as this option has now gone from the 02 web site and I need them for my tax returns

Resolved! New to o2

Hi I’m new to o2 I don’t know if they have accepted me for a phone but took money and sent me a new number and t&c im trying to log into o2 app but there is nothing in the account no details at all

Stuart4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos