Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Claim fitbit

I just ordered Google pixel 8 pro the decider was the free fitbit. Got phone, no fitbit? I think I will just return it as can't be bothered with nonsense like this and get the 24 ultra like I was going to get. Why bother advertising it and not supply...

ally_s by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Didn't receive code

I brought the new Samsung fold 5 in August and never recieved the code to purchase the ear pods for £1. I've called o2 5 times over many days and never get a positive response other than I will get a response within a week but nothing. How can I get ...

Order gone missing?

I ordered a new pay monthly phone yesterday with in-store collection. The webpage said it would be available same-day, but I still don't have my confirmation today, and the order status says "processing". What is going on? I'm minded to cancel and bu...

AlexJB95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 02 connection

Lost my O2 connection, help can't text , make or receive calls ...never happened before

Kim69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

premium charges

I have been charged for something I haven't used or recieved, can you help

EJS1312 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone not delivered/lost

My Upgrade was due for delivery on monday, DPD can't find it anywhere, had 4 days of getting passed round departments on the phone by DPD and O2, nobody can tell me anything and I still have no phone

No caller id

I am being harassed by someone from my past he now calls me no caller I’d what can I do about it please

Tan1978 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos