Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Additional payment

Hey folks I made an additional payment today and realised after that I paid it off airtime instead of my device plan, can this is swapped over?

Kitty2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hi and thank you.First time poster...I have a contract that has under 1 month left on the contract and owing 81 on the device plan.I also have an apple watch for which I pay approx £50 a month and have 9 months left yo run.I want yo keep the watch bi...

Dave1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone number

Do I automatically keep my existing O2 phone number when I upgrade?

Jwhizz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

I recently travelled to Greece and on my last bill I have some charges for using data in Albania. I've never been to Albania or near the border and they charged regardless. Am I entitled to a refund since I didn't even get a typical text message sayi...

Lrr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade but keep Apple Watch

I have an iPhone 7 Plus, with two years to go on the contract. I also have an Apple Watch series 5 with just under three years to go on the contract. I want to pay off my device plan balance for my phone, but I want to take out another o2 contract on...

Sadie0604 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

My account is being scammed with charged incoming messages from 85222.I have blocked the number but still being charged £1.25 per message received. I need this investigated and my over payments refunded with this number permanently blocked... Can you...

Fyf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSim Swap abroad

hi - i've done an eSim swap abroad - my old phone is has now lost signal but my new phone with the new eSim has No Service.Anything I can do before I try get hold of O2? thx

wozza119 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpline

Are call handlers supposed to hang up phone on customers?

Resolved! Apple watch

Anyone know how long it takes for a new order to go on your account to track delivery?I normally go to store so have never used delivery service, waiting on an Apple Watch, ordered this afternoon for delivery tomorrow

MrsM80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit

Hi , I took out a iphone 11 in red on contract and payment to be taken by direct debit on 1st Febuary 2020 and ive never missed a payment. On 30th October i paid the device plan off and upgraded to an Iphone 12 in red and payment to be taken by Direc...

jake30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos