Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My bill

When I took the contact out on the 11th November they offered me to phones with 20% off. I did what they said to text LOYALTY 21500. But I've received a text on both phone saying I'm not allowed to have it. Can u explain why this is now please

Free Disney

How to activate my free 12 months Disney?

Upgrade

I'm due an upgrade.. I have had 3 contract phones with 02 for 20+ years, all latest phones. Costs about £140 p/m. I have been through retention and been offered Samsung S20 plus with 30gb data.. For £42 over 36m..... I've found the same phone with 13...

Resolved! Sharing data

Please could someone help I would love to know how I share data from one device to another x

Resolved! upgrade delivery

Hi . Is that possible having my new upgraded device delivered in a different address rather than my billing address ??

maxx1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off remaining device plan without calling?

Hey all, I'm looking to pay off the remaining little bit of my device plan so I can get an upgrade, but I can't seem to find any way to do that online. Is it possible, or do I have to call O2?

Tinty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Iphone XS Max to 5G Iphone 12 Max Pro Upgrade

As title suggests I have taken an upgrade from 4G Iphone XS Max to 5G Iphone 12 Max Pro. I am currently getting no signal with the 5G sim, but getting signal when I put the 4G sim into the Iphone 12. Is this simply due to the lack of 5G coverage in N...

CFran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New number

HiI have taken this new contract and am struggling to remember my number has I dyslexia,Is there any I get simple number to remember please