Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Account £0 but my phone is cut off

Hello has anyone experienced having their devices cut off even though the bill is paid and account is £0? Can’t work out why but can’t ring anyone till 8am

Stacey83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Otterbox phone case warrenty

I have added the extra phone case and screen cover yet it has now broken. It has a lifetime guarantee. How do I fix this… x

A-1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas pay monthly sim deal

I’m looking to change my pay monthly sim package. Currently I’m paying £28 for 150gb data with o2. I see that o2 are doing a deal where it’s £19 instead. Can I change to the cheaper deal? Because when I go to upgrade/change plan on my account it has ...

Milkybush by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying my bill

I can’t seem to log into my account to pay my bill, it’s saying my number is already registered with another user, I’ve recently got a new sim so I’m not sure if it’s referring to my old number

Lita1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

I want to add a £0 spend cap on one of the numbers on my account

Robert87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on and Spend Cap

I wasn't sure which Board to post on so please excuse me if I've got it wrong.... I'm old and not techie. I have a Sim Only Account and have included for a couple of years a £3 monthly Bolt On to cover international calls. This was done for emergenci...

Polar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone contract

I seem to be paying far too much for my devices,I have 3 ,please can you check . (REMOVED) Sim only (REMOVED)

Dave163 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 has stopped working

Hi my 02 account seemed to have stopped i seem to have inadvertently switched but I think I was scammed.Please help as now I have no connection

BOPSY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone contracts

I seem to be paying an Awful lot of money each month for 3 Devices,please can you check this is correct ,I have the following numbers : (REMOVED) sim only (REMOVED)

Dave163 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos