Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill

Is it possible to get my call list for the last six days?

Jeff4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit

I have a query on my Octobers direct debit

TeddyB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting new upgrade ipad

Just received new iPad as an upgrade. Got anew Sim but with an existing numberI want to set up new iPad with Quick Start from my phone. The old iPad with the same number is at repair shop getting new battery- if this is potentially‘on’ somewhere will...

Vimto88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ending airtime contract

I have a contract that I took out last year. The device element won’t be paid off till August 2022, I’d like to end the Airtime element of the contact but continue to pay for the device as I’d like to get my daughter another phone from elsewhere for ...

LinzW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Can’t call or receive calls since I sim swapped over 3 hours ago

Cancel Microsoft subscription

I have a Microsoft subscription that I didn’t know about in my bill can I block it from been able to keep charging ?

Leanne66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order ms-316082087

Hi I placed an order on Wednesday 04.11.2020 for a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, I have not had an email confirming this order but have had a text saying waiting for stock, as I requested and paid for an am delivery tomorrow Saturday 07.11.2020 I want ...

MW1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi is there a chance for an early upgrade with paying almost £500?ThanksPawel

PawelWaso by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I need some help regarding paying my phone bill late due to losing my job... i have tried to call numerous times, the last time i was on hold for over an hour before being cut off! Can someone please please contact me to help?