Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded

Hi. My new iPhones coming today but I was just wondering what’s going to happen with my old phone as I don’t want to pay two airtime bills so how do I change that? Fully paid off the device plan but it looks like there’s still two airtime bills comin...

Benglover by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls to Ireland

Hello do I get charged for making or receiving calls to Ireland?

Tols by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change number

Hi I have just changed to o2 and want ed to keep my old ee number but I keep getting cold calls and would like to change to a new number but all I can find online it how to keep your old number can anyone help me

Hannahf92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered a iPhone

I order a phone on the 9th of November and set up a direct debit I still haven’t received an email to update me about delivery and I’ve tired calling o2 but it charges money just to call... what do I do....

Lathania by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing my tarrif

Hi, I have an offer on my UNiDAYS for 10gb for £10 a month and I would like to change my tattoo to this but when I change tarried it won’t allow me to choose this option can you please help

Charl3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer old number

Hi, I’ve just ordered a new o2 sim and asked to transfer my old number but I’ve now changed my mind and want to use the original number of the simThankscurly

curlyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g in Greece

Hi there does anyone know if O2 has good reliable Cosmote reception in Greece.

BruceB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

Added another phone to my account for my son and was told we get Disney plus free for 6 months, how do i activate this on the app???

Matt12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do o2 lock their phones to their network

Hi I’m looking to upgrade my sons phone but wondering if he’s locked to o2 if we change the phone to a different sim

Sian447 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos