Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

WiFi Calling abroad

Why is this not apparantly allowed to work? I see zero difference if you are abroad calling on wifi to being in the UK. The cynic in me thinks its to generate extra income for O2 on travel bolt ons etc Surely from a customers point of view being anyw...

Liam548 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying 5G phone from Apple - getting 5G sim?

Hi, I am planning to buy the iPhone 12 Pro from Apple directly. I currently have an older iPhone with a 4G sim, so in advance of getting the phone I have upgraded my tarrif and requested a 5G sim which is being shipped. I just had a few questions:Wil...

G2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing rate

Just received my first monthly bill for £10.68. However the contract I signed for was for £10.00 per month. Can’t get a response from O2 to resolve this.

Budski by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

I have paid my bill and it still says I’m overdue

Refund immediately after online purchase

HelloWondering if anyone can help.I went online and took out a new ipad contract, with a 495 upfront deposits that I would get back after 3 months.I right away changed my mind due to realising I made is mistake and couldnt really afford the device so...

Alexandjef by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost ssn%20number%20and%20want%20to%20sw

I just received my new o2 number but I want to keep by old one. I’m trying to switch but have misplaced my SSN number from the new card so it’s not letting me change it. Is there another way to get this?

Tiffany1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM not provisioned

Hi all, I Ordered an Apple 12 from Affordable mobiles on a new contract on Friday. The phone arrived Saturday. I put the provided SIM in the phone and fired up, but there was no connection to O2. I checked the settings and it showed "SIM not provisio...

mac2474 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 update - Direct debits not being taken

Hi. Recently had an email for o2. Telling me a payment has not been made and suggesting I will get late payment charges. But hang on o2 I pay every month on time by direct debit When I look at my bank statement you have not even requested paymentm fr...

Rich-B1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

parental controls

I dont want to stop my child having data, but is it possible to limit its usage to specific times.For instance no data usage allowed from 9 pm until 7 am.I have just found that she is connecting her phone to her PC and using her mobile data to access...