Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim

Why isn’t my new sim working it’s been activated

Tracey3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deposit

Hi I paid a deposit of £275 to be returned after I paid 3 months of my bill. I have now paid 3 months and I wonder how long it takes to receive my deposit back?

Resolved! My Contract

Hi my name is Sue can anyone please tell me where i can find my contract end date

Sue8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discount code

I have a discount code go get 20% off the iPhone 12 pro max air time bill, is this for one month of ever month

Cmamx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing sim but staying with o2

my contract with o2 runs out on December 26th, I want to then swap to a sim only contract and put the new sim in the same phone, obviously staying with o2, do I have to do anything to keep my number or does it just swap over automatically because it’...

Ash22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order is being reviewed for 4 days

I placed an order with a phone plan, it did said it would take up to 24h but still haven't received an email and it's been almost 4 days.Upfront payment +deposit pending online.How long is it gonna take to know if my order has been approved or denied...

Eleonora by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Hi i got my new phone today but my old sim does not fit the new phone (i need a nano sim) how do i order this? Ensuring it is the same number/tariff details as my current sim. Thanks.

Molly6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Allowance

Hi, I increased my data allowance last month, but this month althought on my app I still have data to be used I received text that I'm out of data, Basically on the app data is still showing but looks like I cannot use it

JustynaK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

One GB of data cost £10.50 so it's a one off so will that one payment give the GB every month without having to pay it no more also will my contact start again if I take the one off payment thanks bongo

Bongo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of stock order??

Says my order is out of stock and can never get through to an actual person to ask when it will be back in stock ???

Alex2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos