Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

My bill is due tomorrow but my pay date has changed to the 28th can I pay this months bill on Friday then future bills on the 28th of the month please?

Nicolela by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract termination

This is rediculous, telecom company but I can't contact them, only stupid robot, which doesn't understand my questions. My question is, I have found good offer with other network company, my contract ends March next year. Do you think I have to pay p...

myung by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

I need copy of my contract.

Nafeesa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 keeps cutting off calls

Hi, I'm desperate to try and resolve an issue with my iPhone 6, it keeps cutting off mid calls and is causing serious issues for my work. I'm still in contract to Feb 21 and don't want to pay for an upgrade when the phone is clearly got a fault. Any ...

LauraH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Charges

Is it cheaper to call 00800 3428 1111 or +39 0244412160 they are both to the Fiat Camper Assist helpline? I can call the 00800 free from a landline, it doesn't even register as a call but had difficulty finding information about mobile charges. 00800...

kontiki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

How do I apply spend cap?

Gann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being charged for a bolt on multiple times?

I purchased a data top-up bolt last month as I was waiting for my WiFi to be installed. As I understand, whatever I didn't use gets rolled over to the next month. I was really surprised to see that I was charged for the 2 bolts on again this month. I...

pauline90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime

I’ve recently purchased a new phone contract through o2. I understand I pay the monthly plan plus the airtime separately. These both came out when I recently purchased the phone but now 2 weeks in I’m being charged for the airtime twice. I don’t unde...

Abbie11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not delivered.

Ordered a new phone Friday - told it would be delivered in 7 days. Then got a text on Saturday saying it would be delivered on 23rd, followed by a text on Sunday moring sayoing it would be delivered today (Sunday). I wasn't in. Followed the link on t...

AliBla by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos