Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Possible scam

I received a text message today from +44 7908 314221 saying: O2:We were unable to process your latest payment. In order to avoid fees, please update your information via: this link takes me to what looks like the o2 website.Has anyone else received ...

Amy1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking query

I bought a used Samsung phone which the seller told me was bought from O2 and reckoned was locked. I've decided to sell it on so would like to know for sure it's locked or not, but unfortunately don't have a non-O2 SIM to check it properly. I did the...

beachmat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Got new contract with 02 and old contrcat was also with o2 - number has magically transfered over ?

Hi - hope someone can help - I had a contract with 02 which expired last month and I bought a new phone from a mobile phones direct this week - I received the new phone and turned it on without a sim and my old phone then said no service - I transfer...

Michele3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New IPad -No Calls or Texts being received

When attempts to call or send texts to my iPad using new sim number nothing is coming through. It’s as if the number isn’t activated

Burnsey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Declined contract

Hi guys,So on Tuesday I purchased the galaxy s20 from mobile phones direct on 02. No problems.It was sent out for delivery for Wednesday. However, during this time period I realised I had ordered the wrong phone (I wanted the 5g version). So I rung u...

Chris22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap Sim cards

I am a new customer to O2. Have received sim card . Cannot get hold of anyone to speak to just need help before I start in how to transfer over to O2 from my Talk Talk sim card, keeping my existing number. I gave the PAC code to O2 when I signed up f...

AW1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet on data only

My internet and radio app on iPhone SE 2020 works fine on WiFi but as soon as the WiFi goes and the mobile data kicks in I loose all connection. The 4g symbol appears on the left and I have a full phone signal. I have plenty of data left so can’t und...

Crazylegs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

I’m not getting any mobile data if I’m not in the house on WiFi then I get no internet, I’ve checked my account n I’ve got my full data allowance left.

Mrsj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hey all

If I was to buy a device along side my ongoing contract would the bill automatically tie in with my current bill

Grxzzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchase

Hi, I purchased an iPad on pay monthly and now they’re saying they are out of stock. Any ideas if I’ll receive this by Christmas?

Matt34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos