Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Keeping my phone number

So my contract with O2 has ended. I found a new deal with O2 and I want to know how to keep my number if I’m staying on the same network provider. Someone told me I should put my old sim in my new phone is this correct?

GBR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

End contract

How do I finish my contracts early I have two, I am dissatisfied with the service as I was told I can’t upgrade now even tho my o2 popped up with message sayin I can upgrade and they will pay off rest of contract which finishes 27th December I want t...

Leeapollo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does Unlimited Mean Unlimited Data

I was wanting to purchase unlimited data for my phone but when I go down to the unlimited option nowhere does it state that it’s unlimited data it’s the most expensive tariff can someone please confirm with me that this means unlimited data

Jaymac93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My plan

I have got PAC code and I want to give you to switch my number

Alejandra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium Service Charge

I recently donated to Children In Need and find that I have been charged £10 and £10?Surely this cannot be correct?

Brickie01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 have wrecked my credit rating

I used to have an O2 pay monthly device and tarriff. I decided to pay off the device early and cancelled my tariff. This was all done late 2017. Now I have had a mortgage application declined because my credit file shows that I have an outstanding lo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G calling (VoLTE)

There have been partial answers to the question of turning on voice over LTE and/or 4G calling. The suggestion is to turn it on via the My O2 app... except there is no option shown there.Obviously, I could call O2 and ask, but asking here first seems...

Woody53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade order

Hi I’ve just noticed I ordered a green IPhone 12 on my upgrade, is there any chance of changing it to silver at this stage. My mistake. Cheers

Resolved! Credit check

I applied for a contract Saturday evening and received legal documents; I contacted O2 yesterday for an update and they confirmed that it was all go through the credit check procedure I was just wondering is if this is normal as it’s almost been a we...

Rat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong tariff

I have a 5g sim only contract but a iPhone 11 which is not capable of 5g. Sim error is displayed. What can I do

Annette1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos