Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Smashed my phone

Smashed my phone up badly and have tried to call o2 off another handset to request a new one but because i can’t remember my security question it hangs up on me, how do I solve this? Thank you in advance

Pascoe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card

I’ve recently upgraded to an iPhone 12 they sent a new SIM card so do I use that or the one from my iPhone 8? Does it make a difference?

Gavlaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone :-(

Hi guysLost my iPhone underground in a huge warehouse last night. No signal no WiFi. Have set up erase iPhone and deactivate SIM card when/if it does connect but probably again.Anyways need a new sim now, if I go to an o2 shop will they give me one t...

Ethan878 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract change

How do I cancel my old contract, I have a new sim coming and I want to use that ASAP

Tamzin15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly iPhone 12

Hi. I’ve placed an order for an iPhone 12 with pay monthly and o2 took the deposit and the upfront,said my order will be reviewed in max 24h and got no answer for the last 6 days. Anyone happened this to? Thanks

Upgrade

I want to upgrade my device but have a sim only deal can I upgrade the device and keep my sim deal?

Zac2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone new contract cancel rolling contract

I’m so confused. I am buying a new contract still on 02 through a website but how do I cancel this 30 day rolling contact and keep the same number. No calls centre due to COVID

bev74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

this months bill

I would like to make smaller payments to help me pay this month's bill

lisamarie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal booster

Hi guys, well I finally got my problems with o2 sorted, I think, but I now have a great 100gb plan and a very poor mobile signal in the house, often none at all, I think I’m in a mobile signal dead spot, if I drive just a couple of hundred meters I c...

curlyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swaping numbers

I have 3 numbers with you one of them is full paid iPhone 8 I want upgrade it to a new iPad but transfer the number to my new iPhone11 I’ve got is this possible and is there a telephone where I can speak to real person instead of this web **** messag...