Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Do Mobilephonesdirect contracts come with o2 roaming inclusive zone

I opted for a new contract through mobile phones direct (part of AO mobile) and at the time was under the impression that the inclusive zone roaming would be included (it is a 100gb contract), but looking in my account this doesn't seem to be the cas...

loudo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

pac code not worked

I submitted my pac code to o2 using the form online on thursday around midday and its now monday and my number still has not transferred, is this normal?

Number swap

Hi, I’ve just changed over to o2 from sky and done the number swap to keep my old number, but the new number is still active.Any information would be great as I can’t get hold of anybody at 02 and nobody can contact me!! Help!!

Shane85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch series 6.

I bought an Apple Watch series 6 over a week ago. Had one update that there was no stock. Have heard nothing for 6 days.

amo0312 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G Sim Swap

I have received my iPhone 12 Pro Max today and along with the phone I have received a 5G enabled sim.When I spoke to the advisor when upgrading he said that I wouldn’t need a new sim yet as there is no 5G in my area, I asked him if I should get a new...

combined airtime & device plan bill / reciept download ?

I need to download my bill showing airtime & device plan playemnts. the bills this year doesn't show the devise plan? where can i download this combined information? have o2 help servises stopped completly? the phone is engaged and the app chat no lo...

_giles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repair

It’s COVID season and it’s frustrating for all, but my phone screen is leaking and won’t turn on, so I call O2 and the automated voice tells me to go to ‘My O2’ and FAQs for advice. I got to ‘My O2’ only to be told to call O2? And your stores aren’t ...

Pj4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

Hi!! I placed an order a while ago, and I got a text saying that the item was out of stock, I wanted to know how long before it would be back in stock as to whether I should cancel and reorder something else

Resolved! View and print older bills

HI, I'm on the O2 web site and logged in, trying to view and print latest bill. Also trying to view and print historic older bills. An 'error' page comes up: 'DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid.'Is there anything I can do...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

emergency calls only

More info (Highlight to read)hello on friday i got a new phone and sim. kept the same netwrok (o2) did the number swap to keep the same number and it was working fine for a few hour until it started saying emergency calls only.Ive turned the phone on...

Toonski by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos