Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Orders

HiPlaced an order for a tablet last week Thursday and still haven’t heard from them. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive such orders?

Trip by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage when at home using wifi

Can anyone advise why my data usage although working from home and using wifi has been all used up pretty much with quite a few days to go in the month? This doesn’t make sense!

Lins by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

I need to pay my phone bill but dosnt allow me on the app

Lily3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with text messages

Hi l am a bit bewildered as some of my texts come through my apple iPad but I don't get them on my new iPhone 11.can anyone help?Thanks

Jinty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S10e

Hi I have had this phone since May 2019. I now find it is taking a long time to charge. I have two different charges (both Samsung) but have the same problem on each?

Cancel my connection

Hello I am travelling abbroad and need to cancel my contract. Its is getting really difficult. Please help/. .

ABROAD99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

5 days since I last had signal in my apartment.

Very unhappy. Last time I had internet it was 5 days ago. The network coverage checker says "we are onto this" but nothing changed.I need to have a phone connection at my place for work and to speak to family and friends and o2 is letting me down.It'...

Luca by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch to 02

What is the progress with my Pac please? I'm switching from Vodafone to yourselves

Mef by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number port

Hi, How much time does it take to port a number, I was on 3 mobile, inserted the 02 sim in my new mobile Sunday afternoon around 2:00, still the number has not changed. Thanks

Milap by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos