Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Storage issues

I'm paying £19.25 a month for 20GB data but my device says I've only got 8GB data and it's full so I can't use it as have been unable to delete any apps or move anything to the SD card. I'm basically paying O2 nearly £20 a month for nothing in return...

monthly/ pay as you go

WHY is it when I am on a £5.00 bundle & have just topped u with £10.00 do I only have 1 months credit ?

mitsu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

5g sim

Hi there, I am due to receive my new iPhone 12pro today, however was I supposed to have been given a new 5g sim??

McFaulds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi calling

Wife has iPhone 6 cannot get any service on her phone where we live.How can we enable WiFi calling, so she can make calls from her phone. We know how to do it on the phone, but says we need permission from O2??.

Minnie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I tell if my ‘leave request’ was ever confirmed?!

Hi, apologies if this has already been asked or if it’s a stupid question, I’m not the best at technology I contacted o2 on the 26.10.20 and said I’d like to switch to another network (I paid off my contract some months ago). I had a confusing conver...

Hiraeth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No dispatch details but due tomorrow!

I ordered 2 Iphones for my teenagers for Christmas in mid-November. Because none of the stores are currently open for click and collect, I paid £3.99 for each phone to be delivered on a specific date,namely tomorrow afternoon, as I'm off work and kne...

Zo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

Hello, I would like to change my payment date as I get paid last day of month and want to pay 1st of month. I have just been billed and it is due to come out 10th of the month, will I be charged differently the following month if i change it?

Rainbow1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 will not unlock my phone

I have spent the last 2 days trying to get o2 to unlock my iphone 6. Twice I have managed to speak to someone after 30+ mins on hold each time and having the line cut off whilst on hold 4 times. The 2nd call I escalated to a senior customer service r...

customer4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Open - I upgraded my phone want to re add on but won't let me

I recently decided to upgrade my phone being on o2 refresh, my tariff and everything has gone through but my contract date still shows as when I originally got my previous phone.My new phone is due to arrive today but I get this error everytime I try...

Benboi192 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos