Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contacts list and change tarrif

Hey. I want to change my tariff to reduce my bills and when my phone updated I lost most of my contacts

Bliss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

When I placed my order I gave 02 my pac code , today I've received my new SIM card , so I'm wondering how long it's going to take to transfer over , thanks

Stef2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with device

Having issue with my device its clicking random things on my my screen when I'm not even touching the phone would the fix or replace it ?

Abbie5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no signal xperia 10 11

I have been using a new Sony Xperia 10ii from O2 for a few days. The signal in the house is almost non existent, and patchy outdoors even near a transmitter. My previous phone (a motorola ) had a good signal in and out of the house, as does an iphone...

Willtt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sun Swap

HiI’ve got 2 numbers on my account and have asked to transfer the number from one over to the other so then it will be cancelled and I’ll just have the one account.They said it was being processed and is going to take 24 hours to do but I’m nearing t...

Transfer contract

Hi, does anyone know if I can transfer the contract of my mobile phone to my daughter as it’s for her usage and she is 20 now, she currently pays the bill

ClaireS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Can someone please tell me how to access my old bills from like a year ago i need to find out the times i called a certain number thanks

Resolved! How long is an SMS before it becomes an MMS?

Hi,I am on a "Data Big Bundle" and have accrued lots of Text credit. Up until recently and using a Sony Xperia Z5 I would regularly send long (e.g. 8 x 160) sms messages and they would be sent within my credit. I have just changed to a Samsung S10 an...

HyFy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade early but keep my number

I know I'm allowed an early upgrade if I pay the rest of my phone off but I'm wanting to keep my same number I already have. Is this possible as don't want a new sim with the new phone.

jane0o0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abonament

I want to know if I can get another subscription for my wife

Bobi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos