Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I don’t find it easy to do the chat online, chatted last week for ages, waiting on bag to return, still not receivedStarted another chat and then lost itI understand they won’t cancel upgrade till they revive phone back but still waiting on bag and p...

Grannyjo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

A few days ago I paid my upfront payment for the iPhone 12 Pro. I received an email saying about 30 minutes later telling me that my order is out of stock, will I still be receiving my order when it’s back in stock or will my money be put back into m...

Adanna02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting for the info

Hi all, recently I have applied for a phone contract on iPhone 12 pro, I payed for my deposit etc which is still pending and I am aware o2 won’t let it go through if I didn’t get accepted due to my credit score. Therefore I am wondering when will I g...

KT2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data sharing

How do I share data between my o2 refresh accounts there both in refresh and it’s showing on view shared data but nothing to click on to start sharing please help

Dd4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone stuck in DHL Warehouse

Hello,I am trying to get some assistance from 02 regarding a new phone being delivered.I have called 02 twice today and have been told that as my address is not ‘specific’ enough, DHL cannot deliver my phone to my address.When I informed Customer Ser...

RF2742 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change from contract to pay as you go?

The shops are shut and the website is a nightmare. There doesnt seem to be anywhere that I can click on to cancel my contract and nobody answering the phones. How do I do it?

Koszmar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New o2 sim

Ordered and received new SIM card. PAC code provided to o2, received message that mobile number would transfer in 24 hours. It still hasn't happened after 5 days. Can't get to speak to anyone, just get caught in a menu loop then cut off. How do I spe...

Katie59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tether 12 device limit - unlimited?

I noticed on the unlimited plan it states 12 device limit regularly. I was wondering is that 12 devices for the full 3 year contract?I tend to switch tablets and other devices over the years and was wondering how often that limit refreshes?I assume i...

Kendjin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activate sim

Activate plan FOR xxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]