Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

problems with speaking to someone at 02

Hi, I have problems with my bill, over charged. Anyone else having problems getting through to customers services, they are only accepting emergency calls such as fraud and hanging up the call? Theres no place on my account page to disbute the amount...

madz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Send text to New Zealand

I get Text from New Zealand but can not reply . Why is this. I want to text myfriends

phone5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swtich

Hi all, just got my new A71 samsung and I asked to transfer my number when I was buying. Not sure if I should just insert the new sim card or transfer the old sim old from my smasung galaxy. No instructions given anywhere as I have checked. Any advic...

Robmich by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

30 day%20rolling%20refresh%20contract

hi - anyone reached the end of their contract and been automatically moved to a 30 day rolling refresh contract?? is it (as it sounds) something you can come out of at the end of each month or does it tie you back into a longer term deal?

andyf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £20 pound upfront discount

I was meant to get a£20 discount on my o2 upgrade on my handset, but I never received it even though I put the code that on provided. The thing is, ic can't get a hold of anyone to explain why I was bumped out of it because the automated system keeps...

Bumped by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

order cancellation

I wanted an order cancelled but it seems they didn’t cancel it and the product was delivered to my address when I was advised the delivery status was updated on the courier’s end. Now it’s charging me ridiculous amounts of money waiting on the line. ...

jo92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About my payment to o2

I’ve paid £25 to my bill and it hasn’t came off my bill x I pay this bill for my daughter as I got the phone for her birthday x my no is [personal details removed] that I use my daughter has [personal details removed] this is her 02 no x

Dionne1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uswitch link

I followed the uswitch link to purchase a monthly contract offer and received an order number from o2 however. its been almost 10 days now and customer service says it's still doing credit check? for this long? now whenever i call they just hang up p...

Chuck by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos