Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

put in wrong email address

hi, i have just chose my extra and was logging into it and put the wrong email address in, now i cant change it as it is looking me to confirm the email address. i dont know what to do, will this still be link to my 02 account??

lis1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have been charged and order was not placed!

I created an O2 account on behalf of my mother to proceed with checkout of a order which was Iphone 12 pro max plus airdrop sim card plus full phone insurance. Ok when I went through to the payment, they told me that a deposit was required. Anyway, t...

Gustavo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing phone number

Hi, Is it possible to get my phone number changed. Unfortunately I've handed this number to a lot of companies over a long time and I'm getting tonnes of spam phone calls. any advice would be appreciated. Thank you Ellie

Resolved! Contract Price Increase

I was just wondering if everyone's monthly contract payments went up or was it just me, and when did this happen? I only signed into My02 today and seen that my contract has went up AGAIN with no forwarning via email etc.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only 4g turned off

Hi I've just paid off my device plan and am now on a sim only contract, I've had a message flash up on my mobile saying O2 has switched off my 4G for Calls then the message disappeared, what does this mean?

Jules33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Plan

I want to cancel my device plan, as I received a call from you and I was told you send me Samsung tab for free and now on my account it’s a device plan to which I didn’t agree and have already taken a payment. How to cancel it ? I can’t get anyone at...

Tani by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail not working after porting from Tesco Mobile

Hey! 2 days ago my number ported over from Tesco mobile but my voicemail is not working. I tried calling customer service but they didn't seem to be able to diagnose it - below are my 'symptoms' Incoming calls that should go to voicemail get a brief ...

Pre Ordered a Game on Xbox

Hello, I just pre ordered a game on xbox that comes out in 6 days does anyone know why its not showing it in my recent charges on my bill?!?! I just want to know if its definatley been pre ordered or come release day its not gonna let me play itThank...

Text messages

I am not able to receive any text messages on my iPad any help please I have just recently put a o2 sim in the tablet thanks all

Dave10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos