Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Virgin Sign In Details

I have an O2 SIM only plan and a Virgin Media SIM only plan. I want to be able to access the dashboard for both plans, but I haven't received any information from Virgin about how to do this. Note: access to the Virgin Media dashboard has been disabl...

IS99999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal or network in Southwest

O2 is a true disaster of a network in the southwest. Now since evening today no network at all. Zilch. Nada. Anyone facing no network issues in England?

Khope by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having issues with my phone calls

Hi I'm be having this issue for long time.My mobile number and my other apps are being hacked.My passwords are broken.One more thing I noticed phone calls are being made from my phone even it is near me.Because one of my husband friend Mrs called me ...

Resolved! My bill

Hi i cant pay my bill untill the 13th both payments please can u unbar my phone until the 13 December please

Lb23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

someone was ment to call me back 

WE1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

porting my old number.

Five days after supplying a PAC code and four days after activating my O2 SIM, I'm still stuck on a temporary number. Why so long? An O2 agent assured me that the "dedicated team" had been told of the delay. What should I do next to shake the team in...

Colin81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls dropping

Unable to make calls, calls constantly dropping As a result can't get through to O2 complaints team Help

Noz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim retaining old number

Recently got new I phone SE, requested new sim card for it with transfer of O2 old number. Sim arrived so phoned and spoke to someone on Thursday 1st Dec about transferring old number to new phone. Was told it would be completed & number transfer tak...

BevE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill date

I requested for my DD to be changed and it was confirmed many times by O2 that it was successfully changed. Again, payments came out on the wrong date

Marcio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly charges taken twice

Last month I switched my tariff from a £15 Big Bundle to a £10 Rolling Plan. This month I see 2 direct debits going across my account, the £15 has not been cancelled. Please have this direct debit cancelled and the funds returned.

DJALLEN1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos