Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending soon

My contact is ending January 2021. Will O2 automatically reduce my direct debit to sim only costs or do I need to renegotiate a new deal with them? Thanks in advance.

Bmthsue by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Been Billed 12days early

Hi, can you pls let me know what’s going on as I can see a payment left my account yesterday and it states on bill not until 19/06/20. I don’t want to but if this isn’t sorted ASAP I will contact bank and stop all payments as this is t on!

AaronK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

Hello, I’m currently paying £30 a month (big bundle) for data and I would like to change to the £15 big bundle. If I do this and downgrade to the cheaper one, will all my data still roll over from the previous month if I have some left?

Adtc03 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery estimate

I upgraded to the iPhone 12 pro on the 14th of December, and it’s still saying out of stock, are there any updates on new stock arriving, and when I might expect my order to be dispatched?

Resolved! Been billed early

Recently got my phone on contract on the 3rd of this month and it says my next billing day is the 3rd of January but it said payment due on the 18th (today) and they’ve took the monthly amount 16days early?

DannyB13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New refresh contact and phone

So i have started a new contract on refresh with a Samsung Galaxy S20FE 5G They sent the phone and a 5G sim but i am confused as what do i do with my current sim as its already changed over to the new contact, Do i put the both into the new Phone?Ple...

Stevo67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of mind

I have just upgraded online but am not sure I like the new phone. Can I go in-store and exchange for a different device or do I have to do online?

IanT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! rolling contract

just looking to upgrade to iphone 11. what is meant by a rolling contract monthly

sivvy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phishing Text - Want to confirm if its real or not!

I Usually dont really receive such texts, most I get come from O2Uk to my phone I recieved an odd text today from ++47934125464 Text stated as folllowed O2: We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your billin...

Benboi192 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

£10 each month keeps getting taken out of my bank account from a pay monthly sim I have never used and never got before and I need this to stop

chloe15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos