Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No phone calls /text

Hi there,I was a little late laying my bill (couple of days)I then believed services was restricted as could not send text or calls .I paid it the same day ,however I'm still getting the message all my calls are being transferred? Is this even to di ...

S27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy watch

To claim the galaxy watch you need a vat invoice anyone know how to hi about getting this????

Fionacass by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online Chat

How can I contact online chat to apply a discount code to my new plan?

Lee14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Can I upgrade without paying off the £300+ device plan?

Bren by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WAITING FOR DISPATCH?

Hi I ordered a iPhone 11 yesterday 1/10/20 and myo2 tracking says it’s being processed but I asked live chat they said that the order has not yet been dispatched any idea how long this will take please?

02 Fraudulently taking money

Hello I am having some trouble with 02 that has really distressed us. Basically we had an 02 phone that we purchased through Carphone warehouse that we kept for the duration of its contract. Once the contract was up 02s loyalty department phoned us t...

Resolved! Bill

How do I go abwt sorting my bill I have no income due to this covid out break

Babyzac16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 to pay off 50% of current contract for upgrade text

I received a text from o2 last week saying I could upgrade my contract for free (still have a few moneths left on it). It was then followed by a message saying the text had been sent in error and as an apology o2 would pay off 50% of my current contr...

SMC62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

had call off this number today saying as my contract was taken out with carphone warehouse offing to buy may contract out or something along them lines an i could up grade said i would get email an text but nothing as yet

mjely by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos