Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Disney plus

Not letting me remove Disney plus from my package and for some odd reason my bills over 50 when it should be 42

Kallum1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deposit refund

Hi I had paid a £275 deposit when purchasing my phone, I was told I could request it after my 4th bill was generated which I did on Monday, the guy on the phone requested it and advised me it would show on my app within 24hours then I had to call to ...

Where has my credit gone

So my mum topped up her PAYG phone with £10, her big bundle isn't set to renew until the 5th yet within a few hours her credit has gone down by £4 odd. She hasn't made any phone calls or texts that charge so we can't understand why she has been charg...

Ag3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim swap not working

hi, i rang yesterday o2 customer sevices to do a sim swap.i was told it would take up to 24 hours. it has now gone beyond this and i have had no phone for all that timewhenever i ring customer services the automated response keeps cutting me off!!#i ...

hmmmdingo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Sony headphones

I can't find any information on how to claim my free Sony headphones with the Sony experia ii. Any suggestions please.

Ziggyjrt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

My contract will allow me to upgrade on 24th December and I've seen a really good upgrade deal with O2 through mobile phones direct and was wanting to know how easy it would be to pay off my contract early and take out the new one now as think this i...

Swatts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order accepted?

Ordered a tablet yesterday online everything went through fine money out of the account for up front payment, got all the emails contract agreement etc. Went on my account and it says reviewing order, will take up to 24 hours. But its been longer tha...

Resolved! Upgrade

I don’t find it easy to do the chat online, chatted last week for ages, waiting on bag to return, still not receivedStarted another chat and then lost itI understand they won’t cancel upgrade till they revive phone back but still waiting on bag and p...

Grannyjo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

A few days ago I paid my upfront payment for the iPhone 12 Pro. I received an email saying about 30 minutes later telling me that my order is out of stock, will I still be receiving my order when it’s back in stock or will my money be put back into m...

Adanna02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting for the info

Hi all, recently I have applied for a phone contract on iPhone 12 pro, I payed for my deposit etc which is still pending and I am aware o2 won’t let it go through if I didn’t get accepted due to my credit score. Therefore I am wondering when will I g...

KT2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos