Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Arbroad

I’m at holiday right now and I can’t see any incoming calls everything is coming unknown number.

Ksenija by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked text messages

I seem to have blocked my phone from allowing g me to enter any competition via text message.How do I get this removed?

Djc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Hello I have changed from pay as you go to pay monthly, I have changed my number over aswell, but my new SIM card hasn’t arrived but my pay as you go sim has been cut off?

Payasyoug by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seen a Uswitch o2 plan but im on a sim only pland

iv seen an offer on USwitch that is the samsung galaxy s20+ on o2. but because i have a sim free plan could that be canceled infavor of me still staying with you guys but means i got a new phone as my phone now im using has major function issues

Resolved! New phone from o2 blocked - Samsung Galaxy Z fold2

Hi, I got the Samsung Galaxy Z fold 2. It would not work or recognise my sim card. After 2 days of speaking with advisors who have said they are sending signals to my sim card. I eventually checked and the handset is blacklisted. When I called o2 bac...

BG82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sync

I’ve been charged £4 extra for syncing my Apple Watch to my phone but when I purchased it I wasn’t told it would be more

Emma123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

I’ve ordered a a tablet and I’ve had no contact about delivery or nothing can someone explain

Matt14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

I’m struggling to pay my monthly bill due to finances can’t get through to anyone at all ! No way of getting help , or talking to someone . On line chat not even workingWhat can I do ??

Sammy1570 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Hi.I’m with o2 now and have been for many years now. I’m looking to get my daughter a phone and wondered if I can get something for her on contract under my current contract or if not take one out on my name for her.

Melissa08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone cut off

My mobile was cut off this morning and I’ve paid my bill in full!!! It still hasn’t been put back on!!! And trying to speak to a operator is literally impossible!!!! O2 is absolutely rubbish!!!!

Operators by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos