Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Changing Spend Cap

How can a spend cap be changed? MyO2 tells me to call 202 or 8002. Both lines won't even put me on hold and there doesn't seem to be a way to change it on MyO2???

Paa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

I want to lift my spend cap

Spencer06 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual voicemail error

Have a problem with VV. I had recorded my own greeting and now want to change it back, problem is when I try to save the change I get an error. I have deduced from my findings that it's an issue with O2 as I've tried a Vodafone sim in my iPhone and i...

9B81B68D-FC8E-4F97-B348-966DDF09E812.jpeg

Double payment

I missed my direct debit as my wages didn’t go in till after 10am so I paid through o2 app then I realise on my banking app it says my bill was paid but when I paid through app it now says -£10 pending will I get this back

Martinf88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text messages using WiFi calling

When will O2 introduce text messaging as part of the WiFi calling service? This is increasingly important as banks have introduced text messaging into their security protocol and at least near me the O2 signal is so poor I can’t receive them.

Resolved! Contact us - where is online chat???

Can someone please tell me why I cannot access the online chat facility? i spent 2 hours last night on chat to sort out an upgrade. Was told the phone was in stock, then get an email saying it's out of stock. Cannot for the life of me, find the onlin...

SP33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late Delivery

My delivery is late. I relied on the date provided by O2 to my detriment. I have also lost out on a bargain with another service provide as a result of the delay. Can I receive compensation/damages?

Ardie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Joining 02 want to keep my number

I have filled in the form to keep number on My 02, with my Old number, new number, PAC, Sim serial number, perfect- however auto email received security failed - what’s wrong?!? Can’t work out what I can do different? Any ideas.

JGee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi I have just upgraded using o2 refresh I’m confused about it all really. Do I pay both phone bills, what do I pay? I don’t know

Chlo3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos