Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I want to upgrade to a 24 month contract. I would like an iPhone with a reasonable amount of data. The cheapest I have seen is se phone £23 per month and 30gb l. I have looked on 02 but they can not match the price. Why is it cheaper using a 3rd part...

Hell000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

signal problems with my new o2 sim

Hi I'm in a poor signal area, can't get 4G and my phone doesn't support internet calling. its a Samsung Galaxy S4My new o2 sim card has arrived today, but i can't get a good enough signal with it. i've read about an o2 boost box. can i get one of the...

Resolved! dialled number while mobile was in pocket

My mobine was in my shirt pocket. No. 8 got pressed 5 times and went on for over 13 minutes. I did not know at the time. Only when 02 sent text msg in the evening that my minutes allowance had been exhausted. It was a mistake. Can 02 waive off the ch...

Banday by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS discount

When I apply to obtain the discount for NHS staff it does not accept my NHS email address kind regards Shona

finch1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading

Has anybody tried to upgrade and it’s said they can’t take the payment because home address is different to billing address, but everything is up to date, I’ve tried, I’ve checked everything and everything is how it should be but it still won’t allow...

Loz58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2x sim cards

I’ve been sent 2 SIM cards. 1 on its own and one with the phone. Which one do I use?

Rebecca6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

is this the worse customer services ever?

Got my new phone today. Ive come away from EE after 6 years. All i want to do is apply my PAC code. Online chat....not working....ring 202........speak to this robot......then im told goodbye and its the end of the call......try to submit online....y...

Resolved! o2 mobiles.co.uk

I took out contract via mobiles.co.uk on o2 network last oct 2019. I upgraded early still having 12 months left on old contract, last eve via o2 website. i have tried to unlock old device by giving 02 the imei number and o2 have come back saying the ...

scottw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New order not showing

I placed an order for an Apple Watch over a week ago. Had confirmation by email to tell me it was currently out of stock but cannot see any tracking confirmation of this in my orders. I have tried to contact O2 by phone and message but cannot get any...

Chez_78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What tariffs qualify for the family discount?

I added a plan to my account last year and was told I’d get the family discount. However, when I tried to apply it. They said it couldn’t be applied as the tariff didn’t qualify. I’m again wanted to add a new plan. How do I know if the new tariff wil...

Nixndave by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos