Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Joining 02 want to keep my number

I have filled in the form to keep number on My 02, with my Old number, new number, PAC, Sim serial number, perfect- however auto email received security failed - what’s wrong?!? Can’t work out what I can do different? Any ideas.

JGee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi I have just upgraded using o2 refresh I’m confused about it all really. Do I pay both phone bills, what do I pay? I don’t know

Chlo3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch cellular

Hi tried o2 support but going round in circles!Basically if I was to purchase an Apple Watch with my o2 account as my other half wants one but where she is with three mobile they don’t support cellular yet. If I gave to her as a gift and carry on pay...

Ryan22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

I want change my 02 number to a different o2 number

Mark19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

Phone says I need to update settings before using network I have no update

Debbie3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Handset not delivered

I ordered a new handset for an upgrade on friday 27th November, it was supposed to be delivered on Monday 30th. It didn't arrive and the DPD site said it was being held at the local depot. I rang DPD and O2 on Tues 1st and a lost parcel query was rai...

annie85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Arbroad

I’m at holiday right now and I can’t see any incoming calls everything is coming unknown number.

Ksenija by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked text messages

I seem to have blocked my phone from allowing g me to enter any competition via text message.How do I get this removed?

Djc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos