Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Multiple sims with the same number

Hi There,I am thinking of downgrading my phone, in order to stop staring at my phone so much. I have an old HTC android that uses a Mini Sim, that I'm intreagued to try using for a bit... but I currently have an iPhone 7. So I figure I need a new sim...

StevieDvd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

HiI received a message from the number +447943611569 and the message said:O2:We were unable to process your latest payment. In order to avoid fees, please update your information via: [mod edit: removed to ensure safety]I believe this is a scam and s...

galaxy Fold 2 Ordered

Hi,Just wondered if anyone has any idea whats going on with this device. I ordered it on the 15th and got confirmation of my order.The next day the device disappearead from the website so I've no way of checking updates.My order is showing as awaitin...

DHorse666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 54 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G - Noob Question

Quick question - pretty noob question i guess. If i buy a 5G enabled phone is it necessary to have to make changes to my contract in order to be 'enabled' for 5G or do I need a new sim in order to actually get 5G?Or is it a case of just buying 5G ena...

SibTig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Student discount

Hi, I have been struggling to get my student discount through UNiDAYS, I have seen this issue with someone else that also had a previous contract with O2 through Carphone Warehouse, apparently this creates a glitch. I have been on the phone with O2 n...

Nesh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

If I change from a 30GB a month plan to the 60GB plan, will I get the extra data immediately?

Adam8909 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! repair

ive been trying to get a return address to send my phone for repair but still not resieved one i just want my phone fixing

Resolved! Phone Order

I’ve recently ordered the Samsung galaxy S8 it’s all gone through I’ve got an email saying it’s all steam ahead on our end and they will send my device as soon as possible, when do they let you know it’s been despatched

iPad Data used up very quickly

Hello - the data allowance on my iPad is getting used up (when I'm not at home)even though I'm not browsing or sending emails. Can you help pls?

Mil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos