Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

SIM not provisioned

Hi all, I Ordered an Apple 12 from Affordable mobiles on a new contract on Friday. The phone arrived Saturday. I put the provided SIM in the phone and fired up, but there was no connection to O2. I checked the settings and it showed "SIM not provisio...

mac2474 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 update - Direct debits not being taken

Hi. Recently had an email for o2. Telling me a payment has not been made and suggesting I will get late payment charges. But hang on o2 I pay every month on time by direct debit When I look at my bank statement you have not even requested paymentm fr...

Rich-B1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

parental controls

I dont want to stop my child having data, but is it possible to limit its usage to specific times.For instance no data usage allowed from 9 pm until 7 am.I have just found that she is connecting her phone to her PC and using her mobile data to access...

upgrade

looking for a good deal with reasonable data and monthy price on a iphone 12 pro max,the deals you have are either to much data or to little data nothing in the middle im after 30/40 data

tugba by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

swap contract

Hello, i have changed my contract from Businness to a normal one, but now i get charged for both.. how can i close the businness contract? Thank you

Fede by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deactivated sim on swap

I have been having minor issues with calls dropping out and the customer service person I spoke to recommended a new sim. I said I would hold onto the sim and not bother swapping if the signal improved over the course of the next few days.The sim was...

problems with speaking to someone at 02

Hi, I have problems with my bill, over charged. Anyone else having problems getting through to customers services, they are only accepting emergency calls such as fraud and hanging up the call? Theres no place on my account page to disbute the amount...

madz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Send text to New Zealand

I get Text from New Zealand but can not reply . Why is this. I want to text myfriends

phone5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos